The call for entry for the 2019 Greenwich International Film Festival has begun!
Submissions are being accepted through 1/15/19
This spring marks GIFF’s 5th Anniversary. While the Festival continues to grow, the mission remains the same – to provide filmmakers with a platform to showcase their work. GIFF is committed to harnessing the power of film to serve the greater good by highlighting issues of social impact that affect us all on a global level. The Festival will showcase between 30 and 50 films this year, and we want YOURS!
If you’re considering submitting your work to GIFF, let us persuade you with the top 5 reasons GIFF is the right home to showcase your work:
- The 5th Anniversary season is already attracting a tremendous amount of media buzz
- GIFF offers cash awards in six categories:
- Best Social Impact Film
- Best Narrative Feature Film
- Best Documentary Feature Film
- Best Narrative Short Film
- Best Documentary Short Film
- Best Connecticut Short Film
- The Festival is a great platform for emerging and innovative filmmakers to network with prospective financiers and industry executives
- GIFF will roll out the red carpet – those with films in the festival receive travel stipends and an all-access pass to enjoy the events
- Greenwich is only 45 minutes from NYC with convenient train access, and all venues during the festival weekend are within a one-mile radius… you don’t even need a car!
For more information visit Greenwichfilm.org/submissions
See you in the spring!
Article by Lauren Frances Stannard
Blog Content Developer. Lauren, when not chasing her three sons, writes. Her experience includes work in marketing, education and screenplay writing. She’s been known to ditch the carpools and escape to the nearest mall, concert or comedy show.