Submissions are being accepted through 1/15/19
This spring marks GIFF’s 5th Anniversary. While the Festival continues to grow, the mission remains the same – to provide filmmakers with a platform to showcase their work. GIFF is committed to harnessing the power of film to serve the greater good by highlighting issues of social impact that affect us all on a global level. The Festival will showcase between 30 and 50 films this year, and we
1. The 5th Anniversary season is already attracting a tremendous amount of media buzz
2. GIFF offers cash awards in six categories
3. The Festival is a great platform for emerging and innovative filmmakers to network with prospective financiers and industry executives
4. GIFF will roll out the red carpet – those with films in the festival receive travel stipends and an all-access pass to enjoy the events
5. Greenwich is only 45 minutes from NYC with convenient train access, and all venues during the festival weekend are within a one-mile radius… you don’t even need a car!