The Greenwich International Film Festival (GIFF) relies on the support of volunteers to help run the 4-day festival, as well as events throughout the year. Volunteers ensure the best film-going experience possible for our patrons, filmmakers, jurors and international visitors. As a non-profit organization, we are grateful for our volunteers. We could not run the Greenwich International Film Festival without your hard work and dedication.
If you would like to volunteer for the Greenwich International Film Festival, please APPLY BELOW or contact our office at (203) 717-1800 or email email@example.com.
All volunteers must be 16 years or older. Volunteers who work parties or special events must be 21 years or older.
GIFF Volunteer Expectations
- Certain information that you are privy to as a volunteer must be kept confidential
- Review the mission and background information about GIFF, as well as daily events, venue locations and pass levels so that you have an understanding before your volunteer shift begins
- Be polite, friendly and as helpful as possible during your interactions while volunteering
- Know your role, your shift, your team contact, and where to find answers to questions you or attendees might have
- Show up on time, meet the commitment you have made and keep track of your nametag and t-shirt (if applicable)
- Be an ambassador for GIFF and represent the festival in the best way possible
- Dress appropriately and follow the volunteer dress code
- Refrain from eating, smoking, chewing gum, or drinking beverages other than bottled water
- Represent the festival not your own personal agenda (no photos, handing out cards, scripts, etc. while on shift)