Please join us to celebrate the 2018 Changemaker Honorees, Ashley Judd (Times Up, UNFPA) and Duncan Edwards (Waterside School). The evening will include a Meet&Greet cocktail reception at Betteridge, followed by a black tie awards dinner at L’Escale. Jenna Bush Hager will serve as Master of Ceremonies.
– VIP admission to all film premieres and screenings with no lines, during the festival and throughout 2018
– Opening Night Film Premiere and Party with access to VIP lounge.
– Changemaker Honoree Gala
– Priority reserved seating at panels
– Meet & Greet receptions with film talent
– Special Events
– VIP Concierge Service to book your festival experience
– VIP Festival Gift Bag
– Acknowledgment as a Premier Supporter in all festival materials and a listing in the official program and annual report
– This pass is transferable and largely tax deductible
GIFF is honored to have the support of our Founding Members and Sustainers. Their generosity allows the festival to offer free programming to the public, provide much needed support to filmmakers, make significant contributions to charity partners, and attract talented filmmakers and projects to the area. Please consider joining our top patrons by becoming a Founding Member.
As a Founding Member and one of our top, year-round supporters, you’ll receive the ultimate experience at all of our events for one calendar year plus permanent acknowledgment.
$25,000 for Up To 6 Guests
• All film premieres and screenings, with no lines, during the Festival and throughout 2018
• Opening Night Film Premiere & Party with VIP transportation
• VIP Lounge
• Changemaker Honoree Gala and opportunity to meet honorees
• Reserved seating at panels
• Film Industry Events
• Meet & Greet Receptions
• Ability to sponsor a film screening at no additional charge
• V-VIP Festival Gift Bag
• Premium concierge service, including assistance with event booking, lodging, parking, transportation and restaurant reservations
• Priority parking pass
• Full page ad in the Official Program
• Acknowledged on the “GIFF Tribute to Top Donors” on display during the Festival
• Permanent acknowledgment as a Founding Member on the GIFF website and in marketing material
This pass is transferable and largely tax deductible